mReplay is a native Mac OS X (10.2 and 10.3) client for ReplayTV DVRs. It discovers replays on the local network using UPnP and downloads and displays their guides.
What's new in this version:
- New GUI! The shows/photos buttons and "Filter" box don't do anything, yet.
- No more drawers.
- "Category" column in the list of shows
- No longer leaves undeletable library on your disk
- Three-pane UI with user-settable pane sizes, by request
- Icons in the "sources" list, plus the first steps in getting playlists implemented. In the screenshot below, notice the green icon labelled "Simpsons." It's a playlist. The purple icon is the s... See all new features »