From Meg Software:
mPortfolio is an easy to use application for creating, managing and tracking stock portfolios. It features an intuitive single screen layout that lets you quickly visualize investment performance as well as get details on any given stock.
Our software enables you to take charge of your investment portfolio and quickly and easily monitor performance. You'll have constant updates on the stocks that interest you with our intuitive watch model. You will always stay on top of happenings in the markets.
We pull relevant news articles and information for the stocks that you are interested in and give you a quick summary. You can quickly launch the full article in your web browser if necessary.
Finally, our built in stock charts give you the perspective that you need to see how your investments are performing.
We have some great features in version 1.6. Thanks for all of your input and suggestions in making mPortfolio a stronger product.
- Completely revamped quoting engine with support for multiple providers.
- Real-time quote support for select exchanges.
- Aftermarket quotes for select exchanges.
- Greatly enhanced symbol lookup with integrated search and symbol entry field. Search through multiple exchanges and easily locate that symbol you are looking for.
- New charting that allows many customizable options. You can also compare multiple symbols on the same graph.
- New graphics and icon that support Retina displays.
- Right click delete option now available on the Performance and Fundamental views
- Minor bug fixes including issues with Market Summary Quotes.
- Now complies with Apple's Sandboxing requirements...