"Fake - No more a P2P"
Version: lphant 5.1
Crooks can not be praised.
No more a P2P file sharing client. It is owned by Discordia Ltd, a puppet company of 4 major music labels and an RIAA funded company. Discordia owns iMesh, Bearshare, LPhant and Shareaza (original still available on a diff site).
Check these points to verify.
1) All iMesh v10, Shareaza v5, BearShare v7 and Lphant v4 look same.
2) Their website mentions 100% clean, legal P2P; which must explain it all.
3) They are just online music stores masquerading as a filesharing network.
4) They connect neither to BitTorrent nor to eDonkey/Kad but to their own, centralized and filtered network in which only certain file types are allowed, video files are limited to 15 minutes and audio files are controlled by acoustic fingerprinting.
5) They will not disclose which P2P network they are connected to.
6) Read their EULA carefully for "Use of Service"
7) McAfee SiteAdvisor® also flags all four domains as untrustworthy, and all should be avoided.
Reply to this review
Was this review helpful?