what is it?
lower cap is a color effect plugin that simply ensures that every channel (red, green, blue) in a pixel has a minimum value. you can control each channel individually. whenever a channelÃ¢â?¬â?¢s value is below the cap value, it will be re-set to the cap value.
what should i use it for?
use this plug to tweak color and / or brightness in a clip.
What's new in this version: Universal Binary.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- IMovie color effect.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- IMovie color effects plugin.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- IMovie plugin removes low-light noise.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Advanced iMovie contrast/brightness plug-in.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: