what is it?
lower cap is a color effect plugin that simply ensures that every channel (red, green, blue) in a pixel has a minimum value. you can control each channel individually. whenever a channelÃ¢â?¬â?¢s value is below the cap value, it will be re-set to the cap value.
what should i use it for?
use this plug to tweak color and / or brightness in a clip.
What's new in this version: Universal Binary.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- IMovie color effect.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- 2D & 3D plug-ins for After Effects and Final Cut Pro.
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- Professional rapidweaver theme.
- IMovie color effects plugin.
- IMovie plugin removes low-light noise.
- Illustrator gradient effects & texture styles.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: