Attach, click, connect
launch2net is a mobile connection manager. With launch2net, you can use your mobile device like a mobile phone, ExpressCard, PC datacard or USB modem to connect your Mac to the Internet in one easy step.
The powerful configuration assistant automatically detects your mobile device and configures your mobile Internet connection in seconds without the need to enter cryptic settings like user names, passwords or modem scripts.
launch2net supports most mobile devices as well as most mobile network operators worldwide for fastest internet connections like HSUPA, 3G UMTS, EDGE and GPRS speeds.
launch2net saves high roaming costs for mobile data as it is possible to use a prepaid card in other countries to connect to the Internet.
- Includes connection settings for most cell providers around the globe Supports a very comprehensive list of compatible cell phones, USB modems, ExpressCard modems, and PC data cards
- Features a simple interface which includes information on signal strength, online time and traffice volume
- One button to connect/disconnect
- Menu icon to connect/disconnect without having to run launch2net
- Autoconnect if an ExpressCard, PC Card or USB modem is attached
- Disconnect after a certain time online or traffic volume used
What's new in this version:
New mobile devices supported:
- Nokia 5310 XpressMusic
- Nokia N81
- Nokia N95 8GB
- USB modem HAUWEI E170