iuAssets can be used for a variety of situations, two examples would be:
- Insurance purposes. Keep a database of all your household or business items, on a remote computer or backup disk for easy retrieval in the event of an insurance claim. Serial numbers, prices, and pictures of your items will prove to be invaluable in situations which warrant an insurance claim.
- Accounting purposes. Track your assets for accounting purposes. You can monitor current and disposed assets, group your assets according to your accounting codes, generate reports and export data.
What's new in this version:
- Two new bar charts in the graphs tab (1) Initial and Current Values for Last 5 Years Ending (2) Current and Disposed Assets for Last 5 Years Ending
- Reports are now saved in PDF format.
- Other improvements to the reports.