CNET Editors' note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or may potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing or using this software.
From Vinoth's Hobby Project:
List Your Project Ideas or steps to Solve a problem... Free Writing Tool--You Can draw anywhere. Google is your friend. Single window to prevent cluster tabs that leads to unproductive websites. Note down just 3 steps--Your mind automatically prioritize which tasks are too important to write here.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep your data always at hand via text search, filtering, and d...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Track, organize, reuse, export, print, and summarize your daily...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Monitor your productivity over time.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Automatically track the essential meeting outcome, who needs to...
- Track working hours, generate payroll, client billing, and prod...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Keep track of when you should take a break while using your com...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create perfect seating charts for your classroom automatically.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Keep, use, and backup all your information in one application.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Get on top of your projects with ease.
- Simplify your project planning and control.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Keep distracting Web sites at bay and stay focused.