iTunesVolume is the iTunes controller for mouse that floats on your desktop.
Drag Slider... Play, pause and volume adjustment
Control-click Slider... Show the context menu
(...or hold button press on Slider)
Double click Slider... Open / close iTunes Window
Some windows will appear when cursor touches Slider. You can access them by pressing control key.
You can open the preferences window or quit this application by using the context menu of Slider.
You can use even CoverSutra skin files.
Copy the .coversutraSkin file into:
~/Library/Application Support/iTunesVolume/Artwork Appearances
You will be able to see and use it on the Artwork preferences.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Info Search Menu" for searching or copying the current track informations.
It will be shown by right-clicking the rating button of Slider.
- HUD windows look like as Leopard's HUD panels.
- The new application icon.
- Sleep Timer will be more smaller when clicked.
- Contextual Menu will be shown when right-clicking or click-and-holding Sleep Timer.
- Added new Artwork Appearance "Normal"... See all new features »