- HTML: Export your playlists to web pages that can go straight to your website. Share playlists with your friends, and even automatically link to your MP3 files (don't steal music!). You can export to multiple pages for large playlists, and links between the pages are automatically generated. See the iTunes Publisher preferences for all the options!
- Text: Keep a simple record of what you have. Share it in a small file.
- Tabbed-Text: Import your playlist into databases or spreadsheets.
- Quicktime Streaming Server: Create QTSS playlists easily so you can avoid the annoying interface provided by Apple.
- M3U: A general playlist format. Works with WinAmp and some other audio applications.
- Preserves selected field/sort order between launches
- Multiple-page HTML exports now have navigation on the bottom of the pages as well as the top
What's new in this version: