- HTML: Export your playlists to web pages that can go straight to your website. Share playlists with your friends, and even automatically link to your MP3 files (don't steal music!). You can export to multiple pages for large playlists, and links between the pages are automatically generated. See the iTunes Publisher preferences for all the options!
- Text: Keep a simple record of what you have. Share it in a small file.
- Tabbed-Text: Import your playlist into databases or spreadsheets.
- Quicktime Streaming Server: Create QTSS playlists easily so you can avoid the annoying interface provided by Apple.
- M3U: A general playlist format. Works with WinAmp and some other audio applications.
- HTML exports can now be broken into multiple pages for large playlists. The pages are linked together automatically.
- You can link to your MP3s for use on a web server
- Generic M3U playlist format export option
- You can now add text to your HTML exports
- You now have the option to show ratings as stars instead of digits in HTML output.
- Track numbers are now shown in HTML and text exports when exporting using iTunes ordering.
- Sorting is more logical with certain field... See all new features »
What's new in this version: