iTunes Display Script displays the song you are playing with iTunes 2 in the current channel in ircle 3.x.
Typing "/itunes" displays the current song to the channel you are in, if you want to display it to all channels, type "/broadcast /itunes"
iTunes Display Script 0.2 hasnt been fully tested, so there are probably some bugs.
What's new in this version: Typing "/load itunes" will display each song you play to all channels.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.