Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Locate the Installer
Find the installer file in your download folder.
2. Open the Installer
Double click the file to open the installer.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Drag-and-drop app uninstaller that also lets you select from...Remove the files that remain after uninstallation of applica...
- graphical disk usage utilityUpdate your Mac OS X Lion for Intel-based Macs.
- Organize files according to your rules.Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Google Maps desktop client for Mac.Search for and uninstall applications, files and folders.