Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting a application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
Apptrasher uses a special search algorithm to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
- Simple drag & drop
- Enable 'Put Back' in trash (OS X 10.6 only)
- Ghost Mode : Background mode. Drop something in the trash and Apptrasher pops up.
- Expert mode : To find even more possible related files.
- Finds visible and hidden files.
- Scans inside folders for applications.
- Protect default applications.
- Protect custom applications.
- Sparkplug to keep up-to-date.
- Compatible with OS X 10.5.x and 10.6.x
What's new in this version:
- Optimised search algorithm.
- Fixed issue vertical scrollbar was not visible.
- Now uses the Console for log output.
- Fixed memory leak issue (introduced with 1.9.1)