The iTMS RSS Widget displays the current top 10, 25, 50, or 100 iTunes songs, albums, new releases, just added tracks, or featured albums and exclusives. It is highly customizable, as you can specify the: - iTMS country location. - Genre. - Whether you want the widget to display songs, albums, new releases, just added tracks, or featured albums and exclusives. - Number of items displayed (10, 25, 50,100) - Whether you want the widget to show explicit content or not.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Artwork manager for iTunes.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Fun way to sample music from the iTunes Music Store.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Find album cover artwork.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Intelligently fix mislabeled song info, fill in missing album a...
- Plays excerpts of specified length of selected iTunes tracks.