A newer version of iSubtitle is available.Or, Learn More About iSubtitle
Full user review
"I like the concept, but..."
1) intuitive to use, even if you're not a techi
2) developer answers inquiry promptly and seems genuinely interested in helping customers
3) easy to export for Apple products
4) easy to work with while editing subtitles in an associated srt file
5) No crashing complaints as other have mentioned—and I've spent 100+ hours using the software thus far.
6) I suggest using TextWrangler with this if you are going to be editing set files as the "grey" zone aligns perfectly with what will fit (show correctly) in one subtitle grouping within iSubtitle.
1) I'm having problems with multiple subtitle options showing even when there is only ONE subtitle file associated with the mp4. When I delete the unwanted subtitle name, it just pops back up the next time I open the mp4.
I'm using this software to merge videos with subtitles and then export to view on Apple devices.