iShare connects to Microsoft's popular SharePoint Server 2007, giving secure access to company & team collaboration information including documents, lists, announcements, tasks & meetings.
Application tested for:
iPhone OS v2.0, v2.1, v2.11, v3.0, v3.1, v3.1.2
-Browse through sites, document libraries and lists
- Search across all of SharePoint
- Open & read documents (Word, Acrobat, Excel, Powerpoint, PNG, GIF, JPEG)
-Create, Update and Delete list items
- View metadata about documents & list items, such as who last made modifications.
-Edit document metadata
- Support for both out-of-the box and custom lists & document libraries
- Supports paging through large document libraries & lists
- Quickly switch between multiple accounts for access to your favorite SharePoint sites.
- Works with Microsoft Office 2007, Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Online
The application is designed to work over Wifi or the cellular network, and over http or https. If your company has not exposed your SharePoint server to the internet, you can connect to your company VPN via the iPhone's built in VPN client.
Supports windows & forms authentication.
You'll love it!
What's new in this version:
Support for iPhone OS 3.1 & iPhone OS 3.1.2