A Mac OS X-only application, allows you to quickly and easily create alarms to wake you up in the morning. Create a special playlist in iTunes for waking up, or use any of the pre-existing iTunes playlists: iRooster will play back your Library, smart playlists, and normal playlists too. You can even let iRooster pick a random playlist for you!
More Products to Consider
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Digital video editing system.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Export iTunes playlists to various formats.
- Keyboard & menu bar iTunes controller with song notifications a...
- Speaks song titles, lets you switch playlists, and stops/starts...
- ITunes playlists scheduler.
- RSS web news aggregator.
- Intelligently fix mislabeled song info, fill in missing album a...