In this release of iRemote FREE professional solution for manipulating your desktop!
iRemote Suite allows you to manipulate your desktop or notebook remotely via mobile device like iPhone. The application allows you to simulate keyboard and/or mouse input of any kind. Key feature of iRemote Suite is to display part of desktop workspace (screen) surrounding mouse pointer on the device. This feature allows you to take advantage of application benefits while you do not have physical contact to your computer (being in next room, etc.).
You need to have Remote PC Suite running on your desktop system to have a chance to use iRemote Suite. Visit project homepage to download and install host application.
You also need to have your device to be connected to you home or office network using WiFi. You are also able to reach target host by means of GPRS/3G if it is globally available.
iRemote Suite 1.2 features:
- Desktop screen sharing with zooming support (NEW);
- Mouse control (mouse movement, mouse clicks, tap-to-click, scrolling);
- Keyboard control;
- Master volume control;
- Fully-functional shell access (NEW);
- Authorization feature (with the list of known hosts on the device).
iRemote Suite 1.2 limitations:
- The only device may be connected to your desktop at the moment.
- Mobile client may control the only workstation at the moment.
- Application does not simulate DirectInput events.
Supported desktop platforms:
- Mac OS X 10.4 or above (Intel and PoverPC);
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7.
Follow the link below to download host application for your desktop:
What's new in this version:
MacOSX is now supported!!! In addition to it, users can get access to hosts shell on both Macintosh and Windows platforms with simple and convenient interface. And now users can zoom screen in and out on the device to observe either complete screen or a part of it, as close as it is necessary!