iRad is a viewer for 8 and 16 bit DICOM medical images. Basic functionality includes:
- image scrolling,
- image tiling,
- contrast adustment,
- density and distance measurements.
Included with iRad is xRad which is ta companion server for receiving DICOM studies. These studies are then sorted into folders according to the patient name. xRad will launch the program of your choice upon receipt on a study. Non-compressed, JPEG, and lossless transfer syntaxes supported. Images can be exported as Quicktime movies and TIFF files
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Scan your drive for images/pics that are identical or close to ...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Astrophotography image stacking/processing.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Copy protect images on your site using encryption & domain lock...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Add a watermark to your images.