iPod-Linux Installer is an easy to use GUI application that enables Mac OS X user to install linux on HFS+ formatted iPods while still allowing you to keep and use the Apple Supplied OS.
Installing linux on your iPod gives you more functionality in terms of games, recording, image viewing, and more! Because linux is open source, installing it also gives you the ability to make your own applications.
What's new in this version:
- Includes the newest iPodLinux Kernel and podzilla as of April 4th, 2005.
- Fixed update, mount/unmount bug.
- Added eject button, enabled users to select installer output, clarified output text, and corrected typos.
- Installer creates recording directory if one is not already present.
- Installer tells user if they have a windows iPod.
- Installer checks to ensure Mac OS X is not installed on the target iPod.