From Gerald Coleman:
iPing is a simple network diagnostic tool to be used to determine if a particular host/IP address is reachable accross an IP network. Users may ping by name or IP address and can specify the number of pings to attempt. iPing provides RTT (Round Trip Time) in milliseconds and TTL (Time To Live). A summary is produced providing the minimum RTT, maximum RTT, average RTT and the packet lost data. Output similar to OSX Ping.
- Simple interface and operation
- Scrollable region to display results
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug displaying incorrectly formatted data.
- Corrected numeric keypad now presented for input.
- Added ability to email iPing results.