The iPhone Backup Extractor is a simple to use Mac OS X application that extracts files from iTunes or iCloud backups. It offers full support for iPhone 6 and 6S, 6 Plus and 6S Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 and iPad 2, Air, Air 2, Mini and Mini 2. It works with all iOS versions, including iOS 9 and 8. The iPhone Backup Extractor is useful for extracting contacts, calendars, photos/videos including Photo Stream, notes, messages, WhatsApp chats, application data and more.
It is free for non-commercial use and can access any file from an iOS iTunes or iCloud backup. Registered users are able to restore more than four records at a time and have full access to conversion tools for the SQLite databases, iCloud and Photo Stream download or direct App extraction, with the appropriate purchased Edition.
What's new in this version:
- Support for iCloud Photo Stream, iOS 9 included
- Support for iOS 9 iTunes backups
- New text messaging app support for Kik, WeChat, Viber and Snapchat, including HTML generation of files
- Fixed Addressbook match for contacts in WhatsApp messages
- Added extraction of WhatsApp group conversations
- Fixed inaccurate SMS counts
- Fixed issue parsing Contact birthday info