iOrgSoft 3GP Video Converter is affordable and high quality video converter software for mobile phone users. It automatically converts almost all kinds of video files such as AVI to 3GP, Divx to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP, as well as other popular video formats such as MP4, MOV, ASF, DivX, XviD etc. iOrgSoft 3GP Video Converter affords many amazing editing functions such as: movie trimming, video effect adjusting, aspect ratio selection and so forth. This 3GP Video Converter is so easy to use that almost everyone can use it. Just a few of clicks, you can convert your videos to 3GP video with excellent quality! Free download it and have a try now!
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.5 supports PVR Videos, updates the product interface, adds more output formats.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert any popular video files to iPad 2 compatible video/audi...
- Extract and convert YouTube videos to your mobile devices.
- Convert videos to iPod.
- Join all your separate sound files into a larger one.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Convert your video/audio files between formats.
- Record music that is playing through your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: