This is the newest version of the popular video editor. iMeXoR is a tool, which helps to extract images from video files. This new version of iMeXoR now supports almost all media formats and with the bulk capture and 'From-To' capture features, its always a good tool to have.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Find, play, download, and convert Youtube files and record RTMP...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert and modify batches of image files in different format.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play through over 100,000 community-created levels in solo or m...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Perform CNC programming and editing.
- Capture and save clips from video files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Recover deleted and erased data.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create video from your personal videos, digital images, and aud...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Make Sprite, Flash, Video and Animation screensavers for Window...
- Find, view, play, print, email, and edit your multimedia files.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"IT WORKS AS ADVERTISED"
Version: iMeXoR - Video Image Extractor 2
Installation easy and it worked right off the get-go.
Good help! Software works great (considering the price).
Moving the frame selector using the arrow keys doesn't work. This would be a nice feature for future releases.