Supported Mac OS X Browsers iLink supports all major browsers available for Mac OS X: - Apple's Safari - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2.x - Chimera 0.6 - Mozilla 1.x - Netscape 7 - OmniWeb 4.x - Opera 6 - iCab
Supported Mac OS 9 Browsers If you specify your classic preferences folder in iLink's settings, the program will also import bookmarks from the following Mac OS 9 browsers: - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x - Netscape Communicator 4.x - iCab
What's new in this version:
- Now you can assign a default browser for each bookmark.
- Now you can open links with Apple's Safari too.
- If iLink fails to import some browsers bookmarks, it'll no more display an alert dialog, but simply displays that browser's bookmarks with an exclamation mark icon.
- Scroll wheel support.
- Now you can manually save bookmarks (before iLink only saved bookmarks when you quit it).
- When you put iLink to front and no windows are opened, iLink opens the window you chose to ... See all new features »