From Stonewall Technologies:
Programmers and DBAs looking for a way to run ad hoc SQL statements against DB2/400, SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases may want to check out a new tool from Stonewall Technologies called iHOC Query. The Windows-based program was initially developed with iSeries users in mind, but was quickly adapted to support other databases as well. The GUI makes switching between different database connections as simple as choosing a server from a drop-down box. Users can run SQL statements, filter their results, generate statistics with a built-in statistics generator, and export results in a variety of formats, including comma- and tab-delineated files, as a Microsoft DataSet XML file, or in the MySQL dump file format. iSeries users are also treated to an extra iHOC Query feature called the Database Explorer, which enables users to see the catalog structure of the database. Version 1.0.2131.14788 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create MS Access databases queries easily.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor the status of Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Analyze and compare your SQL Server databases.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Run queries on multiple SQL Servers in a few quick steps.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get notifications about your MS SQL Server.
- Create and publish reports with SQL reporting server.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Control your MSDE, SQL Server, MySQL and SQL Server databases f...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Compare and synchronize SQL Server database structures.
- Connect and explore your SQL Server databases using Web browser...
- Manage and secure desktop databases.
- Increase productivity when working with your database.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.