From Idemfactor Solutions:
Please visit http://igmail.idemfactor.com for instructions and support.
+++++++ Promotion for a limited time ++++++++
A native gmail app that not only launches fast, but also takes full advantage of the greatnesses of your beloved iPhone/iPod Touch, e.g. you can shake your device to select all mails at once.
Please leave a review as we're keeping our ears open and will keep improving it as promised.
- It's highly optimized and starts up AT LEAST 200% faster than ANY existing gmail apps in Apple Store as of Dec 31, 2009.
- All original mobile Gmail features are supported, such as threading, stars, labels, auto-completion etc. plus a long list of additions that you cannot find in the original gmail.
- (NEW) Unique private PUSH service that doesn't require you to expose password to any 3rd party. All other gmail push apps currently in Apple Store will store your password in an external server, which could easily be comprised if not properly secured.
- (NEW) Auto-refresh mail list when new mails arrived while iGmail is running (requires PUSH service to function).
- Display number of unread mails with icon badge
- Shake the iPod/iPhone to select/deselect all mails in current folder to perform batch actions, such as archiving, deleting etc.
- Working on your mails even without a network connection! (Note in order to activate the offline mode, you need to check "remember me" box on when login) You may compose emails in offline mode and they will be sent the next time iGmail is launched when network is available.
- Google Apps account is supported.
- Visit links/attachments in email without leaving your mailbox thanks to the embedded full screen browser.
- Translucent and retractable on-screen-dashboard (OSD) that provides navigations to the previous/next mail, jump to the very top/bottom or go back one level up in one quick click.
- Whenever you are writing, the draft email is stored automatically, you don't need to worry about losing your draft due to accidentally press of the home button.
- Super-sized text editing area makes it much easier for trimming and editing, with 2-finger-swipe gesture to scroll through the text area for viewing even larger content clipped by the screen.
- Full-screen design maximizes the use of screen real estate for up to 40% more than the web Gmail in Safari. You may also turn off the google toolbar and system status bar to make the working area even larger.
- Have you ever fought to stable the device in your hand to read emails in bed? iGmail helps here by locking the rotation on the top and right side, in other words it only rotates to landscape when the left side is tilting down.
- Only recent emails in inbox are automatically cached for offline viewing due to speed and space concern.
- Click the "desktop" link at the bottom of your Inbox will give you access to the full desktop version of Gmail in a temporary browser view.
- Some emails had images blocked by google due to security concern, you can enable the images by accessing the mail via the above desktop view and click the "always display images from...." link. Done once, all future emails from that source will have images shown properly.
- Visit the "choose contacts" in composing page at least once while you are online, the recent contacts will be automatically stored for auto-completion when you compose emails offline.
What's new in this version: - added support for private PUSH service that is super fast and secure.
- added option to disable shake-to-select-all
- inbox will now refresh when new mails arrived when igmail is running.
- quiet time now working, bug fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content