From Ecamm Network:
Get total control over your camera's video settings from within iChat, Skype, iMovie, QuickTime Pro Player and dozens of other programs.
Choose from easy built-in preset settings or fine tune settings manually.
Enhance your picture! Cool night vision setting! Flip your image upside down or use a mirror image.
Using the Digital Zoom feature, virtually change your camera angle in order to center yourself in the video frame.
iGlasses gives you total control over your built-in iSight. Lock the auto-exposure of your iSight to get manual control over brightness and color balance.
Now fully compatible with the Logitech QuickCam, Macally IceCam, iMage USB Webcam, or any camera that uses macam as a driver.
What's new in this version: Fixes an issue where iGlasses did not work in certain apps on Mac OS X 10.5.8 with Quicktime 7.6.6. Fixes an issue with using UVC webcams with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). Fixes Apple Remote compatibility in Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Adds support for MSN Messenger 8.0. Adds QuickTime Player X to iGlasses Manager. Fixes a crash issue with iGlasses in Opera.
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Input the Instagram user name and download all his photos with ...
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Access your Facebook account quickly and easily.
- Receive Facebook notifications, messages, friend requests direc...
- Download pictures from Instagram to your PC.
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Unlock your mobile cell phones.
- Create ringtones from MP3, WMA, WAV, Audio CD, and OGG files.
- Chat over the Internet with up to 120 users via your Web camera...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 36 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nothing, nada, zilch effects an any video input."
Version: iGlasses 2.1.4
Sounds really good.
I could not get iGlasses to work with any of my cameras, whether built in iSight or Logitech Vision or Hue. USB or Firewire,
Program installs, loads and runs as a component of. for example Quicktime, but the command box has no effect on the captured video or any video input or output. I should ask for my $10 back.UNinstalled iGlasses and zapped all of the files, REdownloaded, REinstalled, REpeated all of the results form the first and second tries, Does not work AT ALL on my iMac or my new mini either. I'll keep trying, just to honor the $10 I seem to have wasted.
Updated on Dec 11, 2010
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content