What's new in version 2.9.1
- Improved integration with Chrome/Chromium v22+ browser.
- Added support for the OS X built-in quarantine function, through the new iGetter option "Use OS X built-in quarantine" in the General preferences.
- Reworked iGetter Extension for Chrome/Chromium in accordance with the new v2 extension model, which supports Chrome/Chromium v18+.
- Added support for "Content-Disposition" downloads in iGetter Extension for Chrome/Chromium browser.
- Added bouncing icon feature when download completes in a folder added to the Dock.
- Added more informative alert dialogs in the contextual menu integration with Opera, when used in Opera Turbo mode or "Enable plug-ins on demand".
- Increased the max number of characters for the Cookie text edit field in the "Item Settings" dialog.
- Fixed an incompatibility with Chrome/Chromium v22+ caused by the stopped support for Carbon Event model in this browser.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect cookie to be sent on a secondary segment, when a redirection occurs.
- Fixed an incompatibility with the SeaMonkey browser versions prior 2.1 and iGetter Plugin.
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Navigator browser, which caused the Download Transferred message to appear in plain html.
- Publisher Presenta
- Publisher web site http://www.presenta.net
- Release date October 22, 2012
- Date added October 22, 2012
- Version 2.9.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 4.84MB
- File name iGetter2.9.1.dmg
- Total Downloads 190,081
- Downloads last week 607
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Shareware reminder
- Price $25.00