iFolder is a simple and secure storage solution that can increase your productivity by enabling you to back up, access and manage your personal files-from anywhere, at any time. Once you have installed iFolder, you simply save your files locally-as you have always done-and iFolder automatically updates the files on a network server and delivers them to the other machines you use. Using iFolder, you can designate any network server as an iFolder server and publish information to a personal iFolder created on that server. Once your folder is established, you can install iFolder on the computers you regularly use and download information from your personal iFolder to any of those computers. Not only that, but using iFolder, you can also invite other iFolder users to share your files in the same safe and secure way so that your teams always have the most relevant copy of a document.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Access, manage, and share your personal files from anywhere, at...
- Adjust your computer clock with SNTP servers.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Upgrade a game server to v1.6.19.
- Create FTP applications on your Windows PC.
- Upload multiple files on a server.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Upload your files through FTP protocol.
- Scan server hard drives for different types of files.
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Upload files from Windows folders to a server.