This program takes songs that you've chosen in your iTunes Library, that have incorrect or missing information for Title, Artist or Album , and then uses the sound of each song to match it with the correct information maintained in the MusicBrainz Database (musicbrainz.org). This processing typically takes several seconds per song, and then it allows you to verify before updating your iTunes Library.
What's new in this version:
- What's new in 1.07
- Has a redundant method of updating tags with Applescript, to help keep from stopping on "Update iTunes"
- Launches faster loading iTunes database in a separate thread.
- Improved Auto Update check.
- Source now compiles under Tiger.
- Applet to restore iEatBrainz settings to default called "Remove IEatBrainz support files"