iDisco is an iTunes controller for Salling Clicker that lets you browse and search your music with lightning speed, fetch artwork and lyrics from the internet on-the-fly, fade to or remove upcoming tracks, skip to the next or previous album in playlist or play an album at random, easily rate tracks or whole albums, refresh smart playlists, queue songs or play'em next in Party Shuffle or any other playlist, trash songs, manage playlists, control visuals and EQ, and lots of other stuff...
iDisco gives you the option to automatically soften iTunes sound volume during phone calls, automatically update the play count and last played date of skipped tracks, automatically fade out music and disable the live updating on your handheld to save battery.
iDisco has customizable hotkeys, a sleep/shut down timer and an iPod-like Music Quiz function (à la "Name That Tune!"). It's even extensible through menu extras, which means you can implement any scripts of your own in the controller. A couple of menu extras for iPod and iSleep users are included in the download package.
iDisco is FAST. Especially if you have a huge music collection. Browsing a 10 000 tracks library is up to 400 times faster than Salling Clicker's iTunes Remote. Searching the same library is up to 100 times faster.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Get Lyrics" to command list. Searches Leoslyrics.com for the lyrics of the current track and displays it on terminal screen
- Improved "Get Artwork" command (better results)
- Added optional fading effects to "Soften iTunes during calls" phone event handler (edit the code manually to change the default settings)
- Added "Soften iTunes during phone calls" phone event handler
- Fixed a startup issue in iDisco 1.6 experienced by some users
- M... See all new features »