iDisco is an iTunes controller for Salling Clicker that lets you browse and search your music with lightning speed, fade to or remove upcoming tracks, skip to the next or previous album in playlist or play an album at random, easily rate tracks or whole albums, refresh smart playlists, queue songs or play'em next in Party Shuffle or any other playlist, trash songs, manage playlists, control visuals and EQ, fetch artwork from the internet, and lots of other stuff...
iDisco gives you the option to automatically update the play count and last played date of skipped tracks, automatically fade out music and disable the live updating on your handheld to save battery.
iDisco has customizable hotkeys, a sleep/shut down timer and an iPod-like Music Quiz function (à la "Name That Tune!"). It's even extensible through menu extras, which means you can implement any scripts of your own in the controller. A couple of menu extras for iPod users are included in the download package.
iDisco is FAST. Especially if you have a huge music collection. Browsing a 10 000 tracks library is up to 400 times faster than Salling Clicker's iTunes Remote. Searching the same library is up to 100 times faster.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Get Artwork" command to More menu. Searches Slothradio.com for the CD cover of the current track and adds the artwork to the entire album. Requires QuickTime Player and an Internet connection
- Further improved browsing capabilities
- "Refresh playlist" no longer deletes the current track, i.e. mimics Party Shuffle's Refresh button
- Added "Soften iTunes during phone calls" phone event handler
- Added "Music Library" to Preferences, to cha... See all new features »