iCDc is an internet enabled Audio CD cataloging tool compatible with iTunes 2 and 3. With iCDc you can download and edit information about Audio CDs as stored in the CD Info.cidb file also used by iTunes.
iCDc lets you export the listing to HTML, XML or any text format you wish. You can customize the export format entirely.
iCDc can download and submit Audio CD information from / to a database called freedb.
What's new in this version:
- Added new iTunes 3 properties such as Composer and Artist.
- Improved the Export dialog with menus for the export tags.
- Changed the Overview tab in the edit window.
- Dragging from the lists now work properly, also when using Export options.
- Submitting to freedb now works again. This was broken in iCDc 3.0.x.
- View options bug is fixed. Now you can change the order of the columns again.
- Fixed problems using proxy servers.
- Fixed a bug when importing CD Remote Progra... See all new features »