From IGG Software:
Fast, powerful and intuitive, iBank 4 is a personal finance management app designed to help individuals and small businesses track bank accounts, credit cards, loans and investments; analyze income and expenses; and plan for the future with budgeting and reports. iBank can import data from PC or Mac versions of Quicken, and download transactions from online accounts through Direct Connect or through its built-in browser. Full-featured yet simple to use, iBank can also monitor account balances, set budgets with iBank's envelope budgeting feature, print checks, attach files to transactions, generate and save detailed reports, work in multiple currencies, or export to TurboTax... iBank handles all this and more. Also available: iPhone or iPod sync via iBank Mobile (sold separately at the App Store) so you can enter transactions on the go.
What's new in this version: This update offers the ability to import CSV files and includes several new default reports, such as the Category Detail and Forecast report. Version 4.1.1 also fixes various bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Convert PDF document to Excel XLS format so that users can edit...
- Create, manage, and share spreadsheets.
- Calculate federal payroll for up to 30 employees.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 77 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Reasonable substitute for Mac Quicken, but not perfect"
Version: iBank 4.1.1
Overall easier to use than Quicken. Covers the 80% you really need, and uses common Mac methodology to manipulate your finances. New version has a lot of great report features.
Can't export except as QIF which makes life tough for excel users or several other programs. Investment support is weak (doesn't track specific shares, for instance)
Very active user community and the publisher actually will write you back after you make a suggestion or ask how to do something (vice Intuit). For everyday kinds of needs, including investment tracking, it does a great job and has gotten better with each new version. However, for investment analysis it comes up short -- that's OK, Quicken analysis wasn't too hot either, but the inability of the new version to export comma separated values (for excel or many other programs) is an issues. Should the return CSV to the feature list, I would rate 4 stars, now I rate 3.5
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content