You can edit these preferences settings and add your own.
iBackup do also backup/restore files, folders and applications.
What's new in this version:
- works with Panther (10.3) and Tiger (10.4) now
- hide iBackup at startup if set in scheduler, did not work because of a bug in Tiger
- bug fixed: shows size of folder with insufficient privileges
- bug fixed: changed sort order of items
- bug fixed: shows "Scheduler" in main menu instead of "localizable"
- bug fixed: shows translated menu items
- improvement: iBackup checks the connection to a exernal HD or Server before it starts a backup