i-Installer is a generic software install and configuration application. It can install so-called i-Packages, which are wrappers (directories containing files) with names ending on .ii2 and which will look like files in most applications (such as the Finder). i-Packages can be updated and downloaded from remote locations. Most of this will happen automatically.
i-Packages may have the following functionality:
- Installation (and subsequent Configuration)
- Uninstall (removal)
Many TeX-related and some Unix tools are available for binary installation from the default repositories; see the home page for details. i-Installer is open-source (BSD license), and users may create their own i-Packages.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Smart graphical diff tool.
- TeX previewer with supplemental TeXLive/teTeX distribution.
- Create packaged disk images for software releases.
- Edit and manage your bibliography. Mainly for BibTeX and LaTeX.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Flexible mapping app for the Novation launchpad.
- Get a configurable file manager.
- Check spelling in any text document.
- Tool to create index files with active links.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content