From Tom MacWright:
heard is a native Mac application that sits in your menu bar and records what you listen to in iTunes.
It's the small part of last.fm that I want. It records when you start a song, how long the song is, the artist, et. cetera. It's anti-social, has nothing to do with the cloud, and the use case is less precise than 'social sharing and discovery': the main end-product is the ability to export your songs to JSON.
More Products to Consider
- Retrieve lost contacts, photos, SMS from iOS devices with ease.
- Preview and recover lost iPhone data from iTunes backup Files o...
- Copy iPod to Mac and in iTunes. Rebuild iTunes library from iPo...
- A program that allows users to jailbreak their iPod touch, iPho...
- Transfer files on iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Copy music and playlists from an iPod, iPhone or iPad to iTunes...
- Transfer songs, movies, photos, eBooks, playlists, contacts, SM...
- Copy Music from iPod, iPhone or iPad to iTunes. Transfer iPhone...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Change your iOS device's carrier logo without jailbreaking.
- IPhone, iPad, and iPod touch data recovery software.
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Extract information from iPhone and iPad backups.
- Jailbreak your iOS device running iOS 6.0-6.1.
- Transfer music, video and photo between iPod/iPhone and Mac, ex...
- Recover the data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Automatically cleans and tags your iTunes library.
- Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a powerful iTunes remote co...
- Free up space on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- ITunes replacement for parties.
- Edit the info you see about the mp4 file in iTunes and Finder.
- See lyrics synced to your iTunes music library and sync songs t...
- Clean up your music.
- Minimalist menu bar app for controlling iTunes, Rdio, and Spoti...