CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
From ZAP design:
With FreePostcard you can take a photo at the Grand Canyon and make it look look like it was taken at the turn of the century, travelled around the world twice, and spent 20 years on the side of a refrigerator. Give your snapshot in front of the Eiffel Tower a vintage 1969 look, complete with a french stamp and postmark. Email them to anyone or save them to your camera roll. Your friends will be amazed at the genuine look of your postcards. FreePostcard gives you two free styles you can select from among 20 custom designs to reuse as often as you like. You can purchase more styles to get the ultimate collection. Styles appear on all your devices. Each style has a uniquely designed photo algorithm to adjust the dynamic ratio and color curves of the photo, as well as pre-placed and fully editable text. On the back side a realistic handwritten font autocorrects spelling and resizes itself to fit well as you would expect. When you have an internet connection FreePostcard will insert the place-name and give you a choice of appropriate descriptions from wikipedia if available. If you've turned off data-roaming while you're sight seeing and your photos are not geo-tagged, you can later, in a WIFI zone, load the photo from your camera roll and manually set the location to enable the automatic place name and description function. FreePostcard chooses appropriate stamps for over fifty countries, and marks them with a realistic dated postmark. Fast and easy to use. FreePostcard was designed from the ground up to be the best postcard app ever. Perfect for taking with you on your next vacation, while you're out sightseeing.*** REQUIRES iOS 4.1 or newer *** It works best with 3rd generation and newer iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Photo rendering will be slower on older models. FreePostcard was designed to work well in all iPhone available languages.
What's new in this version: Fix for iPhone 5.If you installed version 2.0 please delete the app from your iPhone before reinstalling.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content