fmSQL Synch is a utility to synchronize data from your FileMaker and web databases. Data is compared on record by record as well field by field basis. Existing databases can be configured for synchronizing with just a few modifications.
- Two-way synchronizing
- You can synchronize data from both FileMaker and SQL databases. Synchronizing includes updating changed records as well as adding or deleting records. Any changes made in your FileMaker databases are also made in your SQL database and vice-versa.
- Field level conflict checking and resolution
- Changes to records in both databases is compared on a field-by-field basis. Any records that have been modified on both FileMaker and SQL database since the last synchronization will have all change conflicts logged so you can choose which data you want to keep.
- Setup Assistant
- fmSQL Synch has been designed to be easy to use. The setup assistant will walk you through the steps of configuring up for your environment.
- Easily integrates with existing FileMaker solutions
- A few extra modifications to your existing FileMaker databases is all that you need to do. Once modified you can synchronize your FileMaker and SQL databases and control all merge conflicts.
- Will create all the SQL statements for you automatically
- After selecting which fields you want to synchronize in your SQL tables, you can have fmSQL Synch create all the SQL statements automatically. You can even let fmSQL Synch create the SQL tables for you which also makes it useful as a tool for FM->SQL migration.
What's new in this version: Features specific to FileMaker v7 compatibility
- account name and password options
- layout name option, custom names for 'update' & 'select' layout (needed for multiple table support)
- field names options, custom names for primary_key, last_mod & last_synch fields
- streamlined interface, much easier to manage and edit configurations
- last_synch timestamp now saved for each record rather than each table, be... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Get the robust and scalable database engine for Mac.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- FileMaker data replication & synchronization.
- Analyze your REALbasic code using a unit testing framework.
- Share Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks across Windows, OS X and L...
- Export contacts to 1 vCard to Address Book.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
- Connect Excel/FileMaker to MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite.