From Jurgen Luethje:
Command-line program for Windows, that packs individual plain text e-mail files (including all attachments) into mbox files. Versatile, reliable and fast. Can collect e-mail files recursively from subdirectories. It locks the mbox files while it writes to them, so that other programs cant alter them at the same time. Furthermore, this application can create mbox files up to a size of 2 GiB. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Spider and create output files.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create and customize EXE files from your HTML files.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Add header and footer files to your Web sites.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Generate your playlists, and converts them between the formats ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Create an installer which will also create an uninstaller to re...
- Create multiple backups of your files.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Spin the board and master gravity to control the spheres.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Let your intranet users to create PDF files from any printable ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Resize JPEG files to send them as e-mail attachments.
- Build your own installers/downloaders.
- Select files create thumbnails for them.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.