create your own live video show with a normal pc computer. plugs together lots of modules and create your own video configuration that's you can use in live gigs. virtual midi video station, designed to live audio/video performer. you can VJing with it or add video midi events to your sequencer. lot's of video players, mixers, renderer, 2D effects, 3D effects.
What's new in this version: Version 2.76 include Windows7 support, higher resolutions and easier installer.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Add watermarks to all videos whatever AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPG.
- See what codecs video files use.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Record videos from various PC video capture devices.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Create videos with real-time 3D video FX, teleprompter, and chr...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Provide video conversion software for mobile devices.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Fascinating program, lots to offer for free program"
Version: elektronika 2.76
Once you figure it out, there are lots of cool effects to try out and mix up. A great way to figure out if VJing is for you without spending $$$. Support is available on Facebook page.
So far, no tutorials, videos, etc. Some modules are outdated and do not work with Win 7 or Vista at this moment. I am putting together a manual myself to post online. At some point may do a YouTube video, too.
The initial learning curve is steep, but it is worth the effort! Even with half the modules mastered I can put on a pretty good show. It can work with other programs such as windows moviemaker (using the grabber module) and I look forward to mastering more. Much of the support is geared more towards programmers, but hopefully soon there will be more for us "everyday" users.I did forget to mention that there are several older support programs, direct X and .net framework, required to run Elektronika. Downloading from CNET is interrupted several times with prompt asking to go to each required support program, It takes you to the correct download page for that program, but after you do that you then you have to start downloading Elektronika from the start again. Be patient, and it will eventually complete the install.
Updated on Sep 21, 2012
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: