eXtrudy helps users to create simple, printable 3D objects like coins, medals, pendants. from photos or drawings. Unlike the common 2D-to-3D web applications it provides individual shapes, two sided objects, multiple decoration elements (engravings), hooks, volume calculation, .obj and .stl file export and a lot more. For simple tasks eXtrudy is much faster than complex modeling software. It is free, easy to use and you don't need any knowledge about 3d modeling. All results could be uploaded to your 3d printing service without further corrections/modifications. Several tutorials are available on youtube.
What's new in this version:
- higher precision for position/rotation/depth sliders when composing decorations
- decorations could be enlarged during composition
- detail (number of mesh points) and smoothing value for 3d object could be set
- hook objects could be loaded from .stl or .obj file
- final 3d object could be stored as .stl file
- several bugfixes
- use images as 3d reliefs (bas-relief mode) (Really nice feature for stereo images from ki...
See all new features »