With the eRez Imaging Server you can share, organize, and create dynamic images for any use--from a browser--anywhere--anytime. Enable users on the Internet to zoom in and examine image details. Manually preparing and distributing images for different media, such as the Internet, presentations, and professional printing is a time consuming, error prone, and expensive task. With the eRez Imaging Server you only need to create and maintain a single version of each image. The eRez Imaging Server fully automates the image rendering and distribution. An endless number of variations are automatically derived from a single master image as needed. The concept is known as "Single Source Dynamic Imaging". The eRez Imaging Server can be used both as a cost-effective standalone "picture bank" and as an integrated part of a general-purpose digital asset management, or Web-enabled content management system. With eRez colleagues, partners, or the press can quickly retrieve the right image version.
Version 3.0 supports zooming into PDF, EPS, and Illustrator documents, and integrates batch download mananger.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Combine multiple input images into one single output image.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Image conversion: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PICT and Picture Manipu...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Scale an image without changing important visual content.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Download entire Web sites for offline browsing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: