ePUB Validator is a handy utlity designed to enable you to check your ePub files. ePUB Validator is a GUI front-end for EpubCheck. You can easily validate IDPF EPUB files, without having to use the command line.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Identify and validate credit cards used on your Web site.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Provide a simple tool useful for primary general data checks.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Check e-mails and e-mail lists for possible errors by doing DNS...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Analyze if a Web page meets the w3c standard.
- Verify Web sites for broken links and edit the sources.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Validate documents written in most markup languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Match structure of a SOAP message with all applicable sections ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage your site by maintaining the accuracy of its links.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Validate up to 3.2 million e-mails per hour.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great tool for people who strggle with epub debug"
Version: ePUB Validator 1.0
Easy to use.
None, works great.
This tool helped me identify the reason why iBook reader does not like my ebook but other readers had no problem. Turns out to be a bug in Sigil. Without this tool,I would have wasted a lot more time debugging.