eMaps provides street maps, satellite and aerial photos, hybrid and terrain views, as well as street-level views of locations in many countries around the world.
With eMaps you can use features including:
- Search for locations.
- Get the address of a point on the map, as well as its geographical coordinates.
- Get detailed (step-by-step) driving and walking directions.
- Check out Google Street View that show you places as if you were there in person.
- Draw lines and shapes on the map for trace custom paths, highlight regions, get distances and areas.
- View location-specific information such real-time traffic, current weather conditions and weather forecast, photos, videos, webcams, Wikipedia articles, KML contents.
- Set a default map view.
- Bookmark your favorite places.
- Export or email your maps.
- View and explore maps in full-screen mode.
eMaps combine the powerful of Google Maps mapping service with the strengths of a native Mac OS X application.
Using intuitive, familiar interface elements (menus, toolbar items, system shortcuts, preferences) and technologies like WebKit and the Cocoa framework, eMaps makes Google Maps more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an bug that causes the app to become unresponsive.
- Other minor changes.
- New icon, new look.
- Bouncing markers, animations and transitions.
- Weather layer and weather preferences.
- Overview map control.
- Window status bar to show the current location you're looking.
- Contextual menu to access the main features from any point on the map.
- Improved scrolling behavior and new... See all new features »