From MnJ Inspirations:
eDuplicates is safe, simple to use, and vital in preparing for unforgiving crises and emergencies. All that is needed after installing eDuplicates is to gather your important papers, digitize them using the software's integrated scanning process, then save them in a safe place as you desire. For most people, it will take less than two hours to digitize your important documents and memorabilia. It is well worth your time to use eDuplicates and know that your important information is safe--especially after an emergency or crisis when you need them the most. By default, papers are scanned as PDFs. But items such as photographs and other memorabilia may be scanned as JPGs. Long documents, like some real estate documents, may also be digitized as multi-page files, and all files contain a description field so that years from now, you can interpret the file names. In addition to digitizing and organizing your important papers, eDuplicates also integrates with Microsoft Outlook to provide you with optional reminders when important documents are about to change or expire. eDuplicates was designed to allow users to select as many reminders desired from one week to one year before the date a document may change (like a life insurance policy) or expire (like a passport). The eDuplicates data directory is set up in the My Documents folder to make it easily integrated into online 3rd party storage services, if desired. Users may also opt to burn backup CDs or DVDs of their important papers, or save them to a USB thumb drive. The software tracks and displays the amount of storage space used for your files, and also calculates the number of CD or DVD disks required to burn your data. Some type of off-location storage is recommended to gain the maximum benefit from this software.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Lock your storage device with a password restricting access to ...
- Print a list of directories, subdirectories, and files or expor...
- Change defined speed values and voice pitch manually to transfo...
- Synchronize your documents to Google docs automatically.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Print the file list or directory tree for any window.
- Compress multiple GIF files.
- Automatically backup and copy multiple files to multiple direct...
- Replace multiple sets of words found within different files.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very effective product, great price, and a great idea."
Version: eDuplicates 1.0
Easy to use, easy to access, much better than storing documents which are going to be hard to find.
It does what its suppose to do, good price and good product.
I find this software very easy to use and it captures a nich where everyone needs an easy way to organize important papers. I found this out the hard way when I need a copy of a document that I had to send away for which I had to pay 30 dollars. I could have bought 2 copies of eduplicates. This is a good product makes things easy to organize in a digital world.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content