Manage eBook files (e.g. PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT, CHM, MP3, LIT, EBO, and any user-defined file types). Manage hard copy books. Scan computer for existing eBook files and add to library automatically. Download book information (e.g. title, author, cover image, ISBN, publisher, publish date, etc.) by book title. Download book information by ISBN. Download detailed author information if available. Support unlimited user-defined eBook document file types (i.e. file extensions). Support unlimited level of user-defined categories. Support unlimited number of books in each category. Support up to 50 tags being attached to each book in library. Support same book in multiple categories. Support drag-and-drop of books from Windows Explorer to library, category to category, and books between categories. Support book detail view and cover image view. Support C.B.I., Customized Book Information, in case the pre-defined book information fields are not enough. Support book rating. Display books organized by all the pre-defined book info, such as Authors, Publishers, File Extension, etc, and by all the user defined CBIs. Monitor computer for new eBook files downloaded or created, and add new eBook to library automatically. Consolidate eBook files to a centralized directory. Add customized comments for each book. Search for books by key words in all book information fields. Export books from library to HTML or Excel CSV report. Browse and read PDF files within the program.
What's new in this version:
- Download book information by book titles.
- Define unlimited tags in tag pool, and attach up to 50 tags to any book.
- Up to 10 Customized Book Information (C.B.I.)
- Find duplicated books.
- Control if you want to clear existing book info before downloading.
- Use a page of PDF file as a book cover image.
- Program interface layout (e.g. width of explorer window, width of book details window and width of... See all new features »