dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server is a reliable, easy-to-use tool for comparing and synchronizing Microsoft SQL Server database schemas. This product is specially designed to help you compare your SQL Server databases, analyze differences and synchronize your schemas using generated SQL script in a well-designed user interface quickly and without errors.
- Key features:
- Support of SQL Server 2016, 2014,2012,2008R2,2008,2005(including Express editions), 2000(including MSDE edition) and Microsoft SQL Azure
- Comparison of all SQL Server database objects, snapshots of schemas (of all SQL Server versions listed)
- Comparison and Synchronization of database properties
- Creation and comparison of Schema snapshots
- Rich options to customize schema comparison and synchronization
- Generating comparison and synchronization reports (creating schema comparison reports in Excel and HTML formats)
- Execution of extra large scripts
- Comparison of native SQL Server backups
- Support of version control system to track database changes
- Command line interface dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server also allows to decrypt and compare encrypted objects
- Custom mapping for tables
What's new in this version:
Version 4.2.35: SQL Server 2016 support; Product now integrates into SSMS 2016; Many new comparision and synchronization options added; Enchanced backup support; Sequences support greatly improved; Improved security during synchronization process; Valid support of "WITH CHECK" and "WITH NOCHECK" constraints.