Besides the extension of the List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete also includes SQL Formatter.
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects. Filtering of the suggestion list, realized in SQL Complete, is based on various criteria:
* first typed symbols, * whitespace, * camel case, * square bracket.
- Quick parameter info for functions. When you are typing names of the user-defined and built-in functions and procedures, SQL Complete displays their parameter information in a hint.
- Customizable SQL formatting (partial support*). Produce clear and well-formatted code without worrying about indents, whitespaces, wrappings, line breaks. Just keep typing your SQL, and see its automatic transformation based on your preferences and formatting rules.
-Context-sensitive suggestion of keywords (partial support*).
With the exhaustive context definition SQL Complete can predict what you would like to type next. It displays only relative keywords and names of database objects. Just type several symbols and see the required word in the suggestion list. It takes only to press Enter and go on with your query.
- Determining current database or schema.
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box. When your code is overlapped by the suggestion box, do not close it. Hold Ctrl to make the suggestion box switch to semi-transparent view.
- Execute current statement. Now a user can execute the current SQL statement without selecting it.
* Partial support comparing to the Standard edition of dbForge SQL Complete
What's new in this version:
-Integration to Visual Studio 2013 is supported